Jonathan specialises in commercial property and overseas investment.
Jonathan co-leads the specialist commercial property team at Wynn Williams. He has more than 20 years experience in commercial property acquisitions & disposals and leasing, investment in New Zealand, commercial contracts, rural property and trusts. Jonathan acts for a number of leading commercial property developers, investors and corporate entities.
Jonathan has been advising overseas investors and business migrants for more than 10 years. His experience in this area makes the investment process clear and uncomplicated for overseas investors.
- Advising Landlords and Investors on the process and documentation for new office and retail building developments post earthquake.
- Acting for the property arm of a national trading bank, for all its property requirements in the South Island.
- Acting for a national transportation and distribution company with multiple subsidiaries, advising on the group’s property requirements over multiple sites throughout NZ.
- Providing legal advice to landlord clients on issues arising from the Christchurch earthquake and in particular in relation to "tenantability" and termination issues.
- Purchase of a large North Island farm/station for Swiss investors.
- Obtaining permanent residency in New Zealand for migrant investors.
- ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
- HW Richardson Group of Companies
- PD Sloan Property